- Free shipping From € 75,- (NL & BE)
- 00 : 00 : 00
- Secure payments Powered by Mollie
- Free returns When choosing store credit
Namasté all damn day! ✨🧘♀️🎄
YES the ellemilla quoted sweaters are back! 💥 This time I made a winter edition for you! 2020 wasn't the best year but let's close it nicely with a magical collection of cozy sweaters that radiate joy, happiness & coziness ✨ Girls, we deserve that little spark & comfort!
Whether you like yoga or just have a lazy day! This cute sweater will undoubtedly come in handy 🤗 That's why I chose the ultimate comfy sweater model: our beloved and well-known 'Aria' sweater 😍 The fit is spacious and wears super pleasant, a must for a comfy day at work or a relaxing evening at home! ZENNNNN 🧖🏻♀️
I also like to wear an oversized sweater in combination with a cute skirt or dress and fishnet tights 🎀
The round neckline, the bottom of the sweater and the sleeves are finished with a ribbed collar that stretches well 🎀 It's all about the details! The matching stitching and the personalised label on the side finish the sweater to perfection 👌
Gift tip: would you like someone to have a zen day? Then you do this person a lot of pleasure with this comfy sweater! 🤗
'Namasté all damn day' in glitter
- Your order above € 75,- will be shipped for free (BE & NL). For a smaller order € 5,50 shipping costs will be charged.
- Your order placed on a workday before 16h will be shipped the same day.
- You will normally receive your order the next day, including Saturday.
- If you order on Friday after 16h, Saturday or Sunday, your order will be shipped on Monday and you should receive it on Tuesday.
- If you have chosen a pick-up location, you can normally collect your order the next day.
- In busy sale periods (and special promotions) there may be a 1 day delay in shipping.
- Once your package is ready for shipment you will receive a confirmation email with track and trace to follow your package.
- Shipments to Germany (and other European countries) are normally delivered by DPD within 1-4 days.
I am 1m68 and in all pictures I wear the smallest available size (or one size) and from well-known stores always size XS/34! 👌
Hope you can already tell something from that? For additional advice, you can always send me a message! ❤️