- Free shipping From € 75,- (NL & BE)
- 00 : 00 : 00
- Secure payments Powered by Mollie
- Free returns When choosing store credit
One step ahead!
Back to basics & easy to wear! That's what we're going for this new season! 🍁 Fine, easy pieces that you can combine with all your pants!
Pieces that save you time in the morning and that you feel comfortable in all day long! These longsleeves have a good stretch and enclose your body super beautiful 🎀
This white longsleeve has a horizontal Breton stripe in Camel! 🧡🍂 A thin stripe with a striking pattern as a result!
The longsleeve has an easy fit with a ribbed fabric, provided with a big stretch!
It's all in the details
The shoulder is accented with two brown buttons with a gold rim! A super fancy detail ✨
How to wear
The great thing about a basic piece is that you can dress them up with accessories! Think of a pair of earrings or a necklace ✨
A hat at hand, a trendy bag around your shoulder, a cool belt around your high waist jeans and classy boots on your feet... that's what I call finishing in style! ⚡️👌
- Basic sweater
- Ribbed pattern
- Round neck
- Stretchy fabric
- Easy fit
- Warm camel stripes
- Two brown shoulder buttons
- Dress up with accessories
- Your order above € 75,- will be shipped for free (BE & NL). For a smaller order € 5,50 shipping costs will be charged.
- Your order placed on a workday before 16h will be shipped the same day.
- You will normally receive your order the next day, including Saturday.
- If you order on Friday after 16h, Saturday or Sunday, your order will be shipped on Monday and you should receive it on Tuesday.
- If you have chosen a pick-up location, you can normally collect your order the next day.
- In busy sale periods (and special promotions) there may be a 1 day delay in shipping.
- Once your package is ready for shipment you will receive a confirmation email with track and trace to follow your package.
- Shipments to Germany (and other European countries) are normally delivered by DPD within 1-4 days.
I am 1m68 and in all pictures I wear the smallest available size (or one size) and from well-known stores always size XS/34! 👌
Hope you can already tell something from that? For additional advice, you can always send me a message! ❤️