- Free shipping From € 49,-
- 00 : 00 : 00
- Secure payments Powered by Mollie
- Free returns When choosing store credit
Colorful cuties that puts you in a good mood everyday! 😍
I love these jackets! The color combination and the thin woolen layer make it real seasonal toppers 🌸
Earlier in the fall, we saw a lot of colorful woolen jackets with a faux fur trim or check print. That trend is continues now in these thin jackets in happy spring colors 😍
This jacket has a nice color mix of lilac, beige & white! One of the trend colors of the season 💜
The jackets are spacious and have a small split on the side! They are 40% wool but still the jacket feels very airy... a fine woolen layer that you can definitely tolerate outside in spring 😊 Now I just wear them inside over my outfit!
I usually leave them hanging open for a casual look, but if it's chilly outside you can close them with the beige buttons ✨
It's all about the details
The jackets have large chest pockets with knots! Very handy if you want to go out without a handbag and still want to put some money or your cell phone away safely 😊
- Wool jacket
- Spring proof
- Thin layer
- Super soft!
- Loose model
- Lilac, white & beige
- Beige button row
- Large chest pockets
- Your order above € 49,- will be shipped for free. For a smaller order € 5,- shipping costs will be charged.
- Your order placed on a workday before 16h will be shipped the same day.
- You will normally receive your order the next day, including Saturday.
- If you order on Friday after 16h, Saturday or Sunday, your order will be shipped on Monday and you should receive it on Tuesday.
- If you have chosen a pick-up location, you can normally collect your order the next day.
- In busy sale periods (and special promotions) there may be a 1 day delay in shipping.
- Once your package is ready for shipment you will receive a confirmation email with track and trace to follow your package.
- Shipments to Germany (and other European countries) are normally delivered by DPD within 1-4 days.
I am 1m68 and in all pictures I wear the smallest available size (or one size) and from well-known stores always size XS/34! 👌
Hope you can already tell something from that? For additional advice, you can always send me a message! ❤️