- Free shipping From € 75,-
- 00 : 00 : 00
- Secure payments Powered by Mollie
- Free returns When choosing store credit
For a cozy Indie look! 🔥
This gilet has an Indie look thanks to all playful patterns with a mix of autumnal colors: light camel, light taupe, caramel, white and black!
The mid-length fit and the matching belt and lapel collar with fringes make this gilet a must have for the cold winter days ❄️
The gilet is embellished with an Indie/Boho design of all wavy and diamond patterns in different colors! That makes it nice and playful and instantly gives your outfit the boost it needs 🔥
The fabric consists of a warm mix of polyamide, wool and viscose! Lovely to wear during those colder winter days 😍
The gilet falls just over my hips and wears nice and easy! The lapels are quite long and are decorated with thin fringes 🎀
You can tailor it with the matching belt!
How to wear
You can wear this piece as a coat outside combined with a scarf a gloves or just as a gilet inside as an extra layer over your outfit 👌 LOVELY!
- Mid-length gilet
- Thick knitted
- Indie pattern
- Light camel, black, white & caramel
- Long lapel collar with fringes
- Padded waist belt
< Lees minder < Weniger lesen < Read less
- Your order above € 75,- will be shipped for free. For a smaller order € 6,- shipping costs will be charged.
- Your order placed on a workday before 16h will be shipped the same day.
- You will normally receive your order the next day, including Saturday.
- If you order on Friday after 16h, Saturday or Sunday, your order will be shipped on Monday and you should receive it on Tuesday.
- If you have chosen a pick-up location, you can normally collect your order the next day.
- In busy sale periods (and special promotions) there may be a 1 day delay in shipping.
- Once your package is ready for shipment you will receive a confirmation email with track and trace to follow your package.
- Shipments to Germany (and other European countries) are normally delivered by DPD within 1-4 days.
I am 1m68 and in all pictures I wear the smallest available size (or one size) and from well-known stores always size XS/34! 👌
Hope you can already tell something from that? For additional advice, you can always send me a message! ❤️