Marnie Beige - Sweater
- Free shipping From € 75,-
- 00 : 00 : 00
- Secure payments Powered by Mollie
- Free returns When choosing store credit
Meet Marnie: a baggy basic with a shorter length! 🎀 Always nice to stock your spring wardrobe with a stack of basic knits for the slightly cooler or changeable days of the season! 💕 Marnie is a shorter, oversized model and wears so nicely with flared and mom jeans with... Lees meer > Mehr lesen > Read more >
Meet Marnie: a baggy basic with a shorter length! 🎀
Always nice to stock your spring wardrobe with a stack of basic knits for the slightly cooler or changeable days of the season! 💕
Marnie is a shorter, oversized model and wears so nicely with flared and mom jeans with a higher waist! 👖
Are you going for a bold or soft spring color? 🤗
Marnie falls a little shorter than our standard basic knits (45 cm)! I also like it sometimes when I wear a mom jeans or flared jeans with a high waist 🤗 Then you don't have to 'stuff' the sweater still somewhere inside your pants because you can just wear it like this 🎀
I like that! 🙌 Another thing I like about it is the fabric! It consists of a mix of acrylic, polyamide and baby alpaca and hardly ever itches!
The bottom has a rib knit edge that falls in a tad ✨ The sleeves also fall a good length! Absolutely great!
How to wear
One thing is for sure: in this sweater you will feel super comfortable all day long! 🤗 Besides your high waist pants, it's also nice to wear over your cute 'Arya' dress or 'Mary Lou' dress because of the shorter model! Or to wear under your dungarees or in one of the 'Annika Stripe' skirts! So many possibilities with this topper!
- Baggy knit
- Shorter model: 45 cm
- Low shoulder seam
- Long sleeves
- Rib knitted bottom
- Soft fabric
< Lees minder < Weniger lesen < Read less
30% baby alpaca
- Your order above € 75,- will be shipped for free. For a smaller order € 6,- shipping costs will be charged.
- Your order placed on a workday before 16h will be shipped the same day.
- You will normally receive your order the next day, including Saturday.
- If you order on Friday after 16h, Saturday or Sunday, your order will be shipped on Monday and you should receive it on Tuesday.
- If you have chosen a pick-up location, you can normally collect your order the next day.
- In busy sale periods (and special promotions) there may be a 1 day delay in shipping.
- Once your package is ready for shipment you will receive a confirmation email with track and trace to follow your package.
- Shipments to Germany (and other European countries) are normally delivered by DPD within 1-4 days.
I am 1m68 and in all pictures I wear the smallest available size (or one size) and from well-known stores always size XS/34! 👌
Hope you can already tell something from that? For additional advice, you can always send me a message! ❤️