- Free shipping From € 49,-
- 00 : 00 : 00
- Secure payments Powered by Mollie
- Free returns When choosing store credit
Knitwear to LOVE! 💕
Be embraced by the high quality of 'The Royal V Knit' sweater! The queen among knitwear 😍 That's because there is more than 70% mohair processed in the sweater! A quality fabric that is mainly used for the more luxurious fabrics! This baggy sweater features a pearl button row, a V-neckline and baggy sleeves 🎀
You can wear it as a sweater or as a gilet but I personally prefer to close the buttons, so they stand out extra hihi ✨ You can wear this sweater both ways! A V-neck or a V-back? You choose! The sweater has a baggy fit, the edge consists of a rib knitted board at the bottom which falls a little tighter and makes the sweater pop! The sleeves also fall generously and end tightly at the bottom with a rib knit border 🎀
More than 70% mohair
Mohair is a soft, comfortable wool, has a beautiful glow and is very resilient and is therefore used for the most luxurious fabrics ✨ This sweater contains no less than 70% mohair!
How to wear
I wear this sweater all year round! In the cold winter months it is indispensable... ultra comfy to work or great to spend your lazy Sunday in and crawl on the couch with 😍 But also indispensable in the summer when it cools down or in the morning when it still feels chilly! Lovely to always have this topper in the house! Really a Forever Fav 🤗
Wear the sweater with the V-shape at the neck or back, casual on your favo mom jeans and boots! Go for a nice extra and wear a lace top under the sweater for a laced sneak peek! A timeless piece with endless possibilities 👌
- Queen of knitwear
- Royal knit
- More than 70% mohair!
- Luxury fabric
- Baggy sleeves
- Low shoulder seam
- Mother of pearl button row
- Ribbed bottom edge &
- Timeless & combi topper
- Your order above € 75,- will be shipped for free (BE & NL). For a smaller order € 5,50 shipping costs will be charged.
- Your order placed on a workday before 16h will be shipped the same day.
- You will normally receive your order the next day, including Saturday.
- If you order on Friday after 16h, Saturday or Sunday, your order will be shipped on Monday and you should receive it on Tuesday.
- If you have chosen a pick-up location, you can normally collect your order the next day.
- In busy sale periods (and special promotions) there may be a 1 day delay in shipping.
- Once your package is ready for shipment you will receive a confirmation email with track and trace to follow your package.
- Shipments to Germany (and other European countries) are normally delivered by DPD within 1-4 days.
I am 1m68 and in all pictures I wear the smallest available size (or one size) and from well-known stores always size XS/34! 👌
Hope you can already tell something from that? For additional advice, you can always send me a message! ❤️