- Free shipping From € 75,- (NL & BE)
- 00 : 00 : 00
- Secure payments Powered by Mollie
- Free returns When choosing store credit
It's a wrap! 🎀
Add an extra layer to your outfit with this camel knitted gilet! This is such a timeless piece that you can pull out of the closet every season, every year 💚
In the (after) summer, these are easy to have at hand for when it cools down in the evening or in the morning when you're biking to work! In the fall, I pull them on over my laced tops so the lace detail pops out nicely 😍🌿🌿
Wrap it up! This one will keep you nice and warm thanks to a mix of acrylic, polyamide and wool! You first pull one cord through the opening inside and then tie them together with the other cord! You choose how tightly you tie them together 🎀
It's all in the details
The shoulders are accentuated with ruffles both front and back! A small detail that immediately adds a cheerful touch 🎀
How to wear
I'm wearing it on a laced top for a sneak peek of the lace! Your favo jeans underneath and a pair of boots 👢 They also look really cute on your cute dress! 👗
- Knitted wrap-up gilet
- Two long drawstrings
- Combi topper
- Ruched details
- Stretchy fabric
- Your order above € 75,- will be shipped for free (BE & NL). For a smaller order € 5,50 shipping costs will be charged.
- Your order placed on a workday before 16h will be shipped the same day.
- You will normally receive your order the next day, including Saturday.
- If you order on Friday after 16h, Saturday or Sunday, your order will be shipped on Monday and you should receive it on Tuesday.
- If you have chosen a pick-up location, you can normally collect your order the next day.
- In busy sale periods (and special promotions) there may be a 1 day delay in shipping.
- Once your package is ready for shipment you will receive a confirmation email with track and trace to follow your package.
- Shipments to Germany (and other European countries) are normally delivered by DPD within 1-4 days.
I am 1m68 and in all pictures I wear the smallest available size (or one size) and from well-known stores always size XS/34! 👌
Hope you can already tell something from that? For additional advice, you can always send me a message! ❤️